UFC Fight Night 111 takes place Saturday, June 17 from the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore.
Headlining the event is a women’s bantamweight matchup between former champion Holly Holm and one-time title contender Bethe Correia.
Holm comes into the bout looking for her first win since November 2015, most recently having seized victory in a stunning second-round knockout over Ronda Rousey at UFC 193. Holm has since dropped a fifth-round submission to Miesha Tate at UFC 196, followed by unanimous decision losses to Valentina Shevchenko and Germaine de Randamie at UFC on FOX 20 and UFC 208, respectively. The loss to de Randamie came in a five-round championship bout for the inaugural featherweight title. She returns to the bantamweight class in hopes of ending a three-fight losing streak.
Correia hasn’t fared much better in recent years. She saw her undefeated record come to an end after suffering a first-round knockout to Ronda Rousey just 34 seconds into their title fight at UFC 190 in August 2015. She followed up that loss to Rousey with a split decision defeat against Raquel Pennington at UFC on FOX 19, before taking a split decision against Jessica Eye at UFC 203 last September. We last saw the Brazilian bantamweight at UFC Fight Night 106 in March, fighting to a majority draw against Marion Reneau.
Results for the event can be found below.
Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass, 4:45 a.m. ET)
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Lucie Pudilova
- Naoki Inoue vs. Carls John de Tomas
- Kwan Ho Kwak vs. Russell Doane
- Li Jingliang vs. Frank Camacho
- Justin Scoggins vs. Ulka Sasaki
- Alex Caceres vs. Rolando Dy
- Cyril Asker vs. Walt Harris
- Takanori Gomi vs. Jon Tuck
Main card (UFC Fight Pass, 8 a.m. ET)
- Tarec Saffiedine vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Colby Covington
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcin Tybura
- Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia